Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

I'm Terrible At This!

I completely blame it on Summer.  All I want to do is be outside, spending as much time as I can with LM and shooting as much as possible.  I mean, who really wants to waste even one day of sunshine when it's such a precious commodity around here!  But I have been giving my camera a pretty good workout, so I thought I'd just post a few of my favorites from the last couple of weeks.








There may be more.  In fact, I'm almost positive there are more, I've only scratched the surface of the pictures I took while on vacation.  But a taste for now will have to suffice!

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Cara R.
I'm a first-time mom of a beautiful baby boy, living in small town Alberta with my husband, our 3 greyhounds and a cat that rules the roost. I fully admit that I'm a bit of a craft addict, and an enthusiastic starter, but a bit of a slow finisher. I mainly love to crochet, scrapbook, and I love photography, and any time I can combine any of the three, well I'm just a happy camper.
View my complete profile

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream