Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pasta-riffic!

It's been a while since I posted - summer has been so busy and so much fun!  I've carted my camera along with me just about everywhere though and have really enjoyed documenting our days.

The other day I gave LM pasta for the very first time.  I must say that he's a baby that just loves food and he eats well, as long as I don't try to give him baby food, and I don't blame him, that stuff looks pretty unappetizing to me too, and if I don't want to eat it, I shouldn't expect him to want to.

He ate with gusto, smacking his lips and grinning.  I think we have a new dinner favorite.



0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Cara R.
I'm a first-time mom of a beautiful baby boy, living in small town Alberta with my husband, our 3 greyhounds and a cat that rules the roost. I fully admit that I'm a bit of a craft addict, and an enthusiastic starter, but a bit of a slow finisher. I mainly love to crochet, scrapbook, and I love photography, and any time I can combine any of the three, well I'm just a happy camper.
View my complete profile

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream